Introducing KINOI's first intern! I asked her some questions so you guys can get to know her...
1. What is your name and what do you do at KINOI Collection?
My name is Latrice and I am an intern at KINOI. I help Issy with a bunch of different tasks but so far I've helped with picking & packing, social media and marketing research. Currently I am in the process of integrating Afterpay and making Home Diaries for you all to watch!
2. What is your favourite lid and straw colour combo from the Classic Collection?
The taro lid with the rainbow straw - it's a match made in heaven!
3. Why did you want to join KINOI?
I've been friends with Issy for a while and I'm currently on a gap year that was meant for travel. Since I can't travel right now, Issy and I thought it would be the perfect time for me to learn about e-commerce since I'm thinking about launching something of my own in the near future!
I love how KINOI is a sustainable brand and all their products are insanely beautiful!
4. What is your favourite part of your role?
Being able to work with one of my closest friends is super fun! We take a gym break to gym for an hour and do yoga in the mornings which are the highlights of my day.
5. What is your favourite bubble tea flavour and shop?
I love taro milk tea from T4!
6. What podcast are you listening to right now?
Unlocking Us with Brene Brown. Brene Brown is a shame researcher and she explores how to overcome shame and the power of vulnerability. I've read her best selling book and her podcasts are just are good!
7. What inspires you?
The sunset, art, TED talks and Issy